RedSky provides service and support to maintain and upgrade your apparatus or ambulance throughout its life.
What works best for you? That’s the starting point for every conversation about service. RedSky has sole-source responsibility for managing the service process for you. We work to be as flexible as you need us to be. We partner with leading service centers that specialize in maintaining and repairing emergency vehicles, as well as others. Our service includes EVT and ASE certified technicians, the latest tools and equipment, and a responsive approach to getting your issues resolved.
Our service partners include:
- Inland Kenworth, 8314 W Roosevelt St, Tolleson, AZ 85353: One of the premier truck service facilities in Arizona, Inland brings you 110,000 square feet of top-notch service and repair space. They have EVT trained technicians, heavy drivetrain experts, 38 service bays and full on-site body and paint shops. They also have an enthusiasm for serving fire departments and municipalities.
- Inland Kenworth, 3737 North I-10 EB Frontage Road, Tucson, AZ 85705
- Jamie’s Mobile Truck & Equipment Repair, Tucson, AZ
- Fire Trucks Unlimited, 1175 Center Point Dr, Henderson, NV 89074: FTU provides outstanding service and support for apparatus and ambulances that we deliver. They offer full repair and refurbishment services, remounting of ambulances, and in-house body shop capabilities.
- Travelin’ Auto Repair, 206 W Aero Drive Payson, AZ 85541: Years of experience in servicing emergency apparatus and ambulance, and a location that’s convenient for many of our customers in the Payson / White Mountains region.
Our OEM suppliers and RedSky stock a full selection of parts and most orders can be shipped same day. This helps keep your downtime, well, down. And we also have access to a network of suppliers for hard-to-find parts.
Please call us at 623.207.9851 or 304.839.4051 or email email@example.com.