Fry Fire District’s Twin Demers MXP170s
Fry Fire District recently took delivery of two Demers MXP170s on Ford F450s with gas engines. One 4×4 and one 4×2 to cover their entire response area. Many thanks to Fry Fire District and their great crews for this order. We loved building it for you.
A few highlights include:
- Curbside work station and 2-person squad bench with 2nd patient transport capability
- Temp-controlled drug cabinet.
- Roll-up doors for the ALS
- Interior / exterior access with roll-up door for Pelican case storage in the rear streetside.
- Angled cabinets around the CPR seat.
- Upgrade AC system (of course)
|Fire Fire District|
|Sierra Vista, AZ|
|Chassis Make & Model|
|Ford F450 4×4 and 4×2 with gas engines|
|Auxiliary AC system|
|Curbside work station & 2-person squad bench with 2nd patient transport capability|
|Interior / exterior access to rear streetside cabinet for Pelican cases|
|Roll-up door for ALS cabinet|
|Blue LED interior lightins|
|Angled cabinets around CPR seat|
|6-point safety belts|
|Stryker PowerLoad system|
|Double-sealed compartments to keep out dust|