The CCL 150 Type I Ambulance
RedSky is proud to offer the new CCL 150 Type I ambulance in California! Focused on delivering safety and durability at an affordable price, the CCL 150 Type I is an excellent choice for fire departments looking to optimize their budget. Vision is the key to designing the interior and exterior for fire-based EMS and providing the reliability to keep your CCL150 on the road. Available for quick delivery, this new Type I ambulance could be your perfect choice.
A Type I ambulance with features focused on Safety, Durability, and Value.
The new CCL 150 Type I ambulance offers an amazing value for California departments looking for a great ambulance to meet their challenging budget.
The quality construction and attention to detail make this a must-see unit:
- 150″ long X 96″ wide body with 72″ interior headroom, with 68″ option available
- Fully certified: meets or exceeds KKK-A-1822F and GVS V2.0 standards, including GVS V2.0 remountable standards
- Aluminum Extruded Body Construction
- Aluminum Cabinets
- CrestCoat: Powder Coating Technology
- Multiplex Electrical System
- Flush Mount Windows
- Dual Entry Step
- Rear Bumper Design
- CrestClean: Antimicrobial Coating
- 4″ Radius Corners
- O2 To Go available: transport oxygen cylinders in safely and effectively
- Remount Advantage
- Lifetime Paint Warranty
- Lifetime Structural Warranty