Many thanks to Chief Stephen Tapke and the El Dorado Fire and Rescue Service (EFRS) for their order of a UST 2000-gallon stainless steel tanker. EFRS provides structural fire protection, wildland fire suppression, rescue and emergency medical services to the El Dorado community and adjacent areas along the U.S. Route 285 corridor south from Interstate 25 in Santa Fe County, New Mexico. They are an all-volunteer department with approximately 25 members.
- International 7400 SBA 4 X 2 Chassis
- Hale MBP Silent Series 1000 GPM Pump
- 10″ Rear Newton Electric Quick Dump System
- One SS 2.5″ Discharge
- One CS 2.5″ Discharge
- One CS 3″ LDH Discharge
Two (2) 1.5″ Crosslay Discharges
One (1) 1.5″ Front Bumper Discharge
- Porta-Tank Rack
- Hard Suction Rack & Hose
- Whelen LED Emergency Lighting
- Scene Lighting
- Whelen Electronic Sired & Federal Q2B Siren
We really appreciate your business and confidence.